With 1700 square meters, the building can host prestigious institutions, banks, consulates, cultural centres, medical clinic etc
The property is comprised of two buildings: the main building, a villa with four floors (high semi-basement, high ground floor, first floor and the loft) with 1500 square meters and a secondary building (annex) with one floor of 169 square meters.
The building was recently fully renovated, including replacing the original doors and windows with Meranti wood and Thermopane glass while keeping the original 1927 look of the villa. In the building, a centrally controlled gas heating and air-conditioning system was fitted during the same restoration work.
The loft, with its generous 350 square meters of open space, is ideal for a variety of destinations, including exhibition or conference area.
Ultra-centrally located, the building has a generous courtyard. Public parking places are available on the streets Dr. Liviu Gabor and Braila (on which the building is located). Paid parking is available 20 meters away.